This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the goods ("Goods") listed on our website www.evemattress.co.uk ("our site") to you. www.evemattress.co.uk is the property of Eve Sleep Ltd
Eve is the trading name of Eve Sleep Limited, a company registered in England under company number 09261636, whose registered office is North Yard 2, Interchange Atrium, The Stables Market, Chalk Farm Rd, Camden, London, NW1 8AH.
Standard UK delivery of all eve products is free, there are no hidden costs at checkout.
Delivery of Goods will take place at the address entered during the order process. If you want to change your delivery address after your placed the order, we can only change it before the Order is dispatched and we can only do it over the phone or via email. Delivery takes place to the front door of the property.
Provided that we deliver the Goods to the address you have specified in the order (or any other address agreed by us in writing) then the Goods will be deemed to have been delivered and we will not be liable to you for non-delivery of the Goods. We do not have to satisfy ourselves that the person who accepts delivery at the address you have provided is you (or is a person authorised by you to accept delivery of the Goods).
Goods are only delivered by us or by a third party contracted to undertake delivery on our behalf to the inside of your doorstep. If you request that Goods are taken anywhere else then we or any third party contractor shall not be liable for any damage to fixtures, fittings or the structure of your accommodation (e.g. plasterwork, brickwork) that may occur. Such an action is undertaken at your own risk.
For logistical reasons, eve reserves the right to split shipments.
If your Mattress has been delivered by us but you have changed your mind, we will collect your Mattress at no extra cost as long as you inform us within trial period of the affected Eve product.
Our prices are in GBP and include all taxes, at the enforceable VAT rate on the payment date, provided that the Products Ordered will be charged at prevailing prices at the final registration of the Order, that is to say, upon full payment.
The Products selling prices can be changed at any time by eve. Customer will be charged the price applicable at its Order and have read those prices and accept the charge before validating.
The sale prices include shipping charges, unless stated otherwise. Shipping charges may apply in addition to the price of purchased Products, depending on the options chosen by the Customer, and will be shown before the registration of the Order by the Customer under the term "shipping"
eve reserves complete freedom of its offer on the Website, including changing prices of the Products without informing the Customer in advance.
You can pay for your purchase by all means available on the Website. The account associated with your payment method will be charged at time of Order.
The Customer fully authorizes eve to use the payment card to pay his/her Order and that such payment means legally giving access to sufficient funds to cover all costs of his/her Order on the Website. eve cannot be held liable for any fraudulent use of the payment method used.
We cannot be held responsible for any attempt to pay by means other than those offered on the Website when purchasing and especially in case of loss of payment (check or cash, for example).
eve reserves the right to suspend or cancel any Order and / or delivery, whatever its nature and level of execution in case of non-payment of any sum payable by the Customer or incident of payment.
The delivery of any new Order may be suspended in case of late payment of a previous Order, notwithstanding the provisions hereof.
All payments will be processed by a secure process data encryption so that no information provided by the Customer is intercepted by third parties.
It is up to the Customer to save and print the certificate of payment if he wants to keep the banking details of the transaction.
eve retains full ownership of goods sold until full payment of the full price in principal, fees, taxes and mandatory contributions included.
In case of unavailability of one or more Products after placing the Order, the Customer will be notified by email or telephone. The amount of the Order will be recalculated and the Customer will be charged the new amount, less the missing Products. If the Order is entirely unavailable, the Customer will be notified by email or telephone and its transaction will not be charged (or refunded). In case of unavailability of Products before or after Order, eve cannot be held liable for any loss suffered by the Customer, nor liable to any damages.
Please refer to our product warranty https://www.evemattress.co.uk/warranty
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
All our products have a free night trial.
Mattress: 100 days
Pillow, Sheets and Protectors: 30days
Please refer to the individual product policy for more details.
If you are not entirely happy with your eve purchase you have 30 days in which to return your product unused and within its original packaging. Please note that it may take up to 7 days for your bank to credit your account. We are not liable, and cannot take responsibility for, any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process.
In the event that substantial damage has been caused to the product or if the product has been used then we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange.
Within the UK, for mattress, we arrange free collection and for other products we arrange for a free return. Your refund will be paid when the collection has been made and QC assess the products for any damage. Please note for customers outside the UK, the 100 day trial period still applies but the free collection/return does not apply.
All items displayed on the Website, including but not exclusively the texts, commentaries, articles, illustrations, images and trademarks are protected for the whole world under copyright and intellectual property. Total or partial reproduction of the items available on the Website on any present or future medium is strictly prohibited.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website.
For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission accident or Act of God beyond our reasonable control.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order your eve from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Delivery Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the mattress).
Privacy and security policy
If you wish to make an online purchase from us, then you will be required to provide certain personal information as a necessary prerequisite of being able to place an order.
Your information will be kept secure. You may contact us at any time for access to your information in order to ensure that the information is correct and up to date.
From time to time, we may use your correspondence information for direct marketing purposes linked solely to eve and which we believe are of a legitimate interest to you as our customers. You are free to opt out of direct marketing at any time by providing written notice of your request to email@example.com
Other Terms & Conditions
Customers passing an Order have read the details of the Products listed on the product page or in the FAQ or are deemed to have contacted the Customer Service if they consider that it lacks any information.
eve reserves the right to modify at any time the design, manufacture, materials or any other element of its Products and to notify the Customer by updating its Website. Information on the Website the day of the Order are those that are binding.
eve aims to inform the Customer and put him in a position to know the essential characteristics of the product. It is clarified that the photographs, graphics and descriptions of Products offered on the Website are indicative and not within the contractual field. eve agrees that the photographic Products or services on the Website is as faithful as possible to the Products or services themselves. However, given the digital mode of presentation of Products or services on the Internet, it is possible that the perception by the Customer of the photographic Products or services may not exactly match the product or service itself, that Customer acknowledges and agrees.
All the Products are made to comply with UK laws and regulations.
eve reserves complete freedom of its offer on the Website. eve is likely to change at any time the Products and / or services offered for sale on its Website without prior notice to Customer and without prejudice of Orders already placed by the Customer.
The offers presented by eve are valid until they are announced on the Website.
Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Goods through our site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK
100 Night Mattress Trial
Our 100 night trial gives you the opportunity to test the mattress at home after purchase for 100 nights, starting on the day of delivery. At any time you can contact us to arrange a collection and refund if you are not entirely happy with the mattress. Your refund will be processed once the mattress is collected by our courier partner and assessed by our QC team for any damages. Collections are free of charge for customers within the UK, and for customers outside the UK it is your responsibility to arrange the return at your own cost. It is your duty to be available to package and pass the mattress back to our collections company. We reserve the right to refuse the 100 night trial to anyone associated with a mattress manufacturer/brand. The 100 day trial is intended to give you the opportunity to see if you are happy with the mattress and therefore we ask for feedback for why you have returned a mattress as part of any return. If we have grounds to believe that you are returning the mattress for reasons other than because your genuinely dissatisfied with the product we [reserve the right to refuse to accept the return and] reserve the right to refuse to sell future Eve products to you, either through the website or otherwise.
For our other eve products trial information, please refer to our Refunds, Returns & Exchange section
- eve discount codes are only available on full purchases, paid up front. eve discount codes are not available on orders that use interest-free credit to make monthly payments. Any prices and offers are correct at the time of the discount codes being published by eve through eve communications. eve cannot take responsibility for discount codes pubslished without permission on third-party websites. Discount codes may be subject to additional terms and conditions (including an expiry date/time) which will be shared at the point of publication. All discount codes are subject to availability and only one code can be used per order.
Free Prize Draw
- eve Sleep competitions (free prize draws) are open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over and proof of age may be required.
- Each person is allowed one entry only to each competition and entries on behalf of third parties are not allowed. This promotion is not open to employees of eve Sleep Ltd, eve Sleep Ltd service providers, subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies, including immediate family and household members, or anyone professionally connected with this competition.
- If the competition requires the correct answer to question(s), any responses will be accepted but only correct entries will be entered into the free prize draw.
- No purchase is necessary. You can also enter by sending a self-addressed postcard to: eve Sleep Competition, North Yard 2, Interchange Atrium, London NW1 8AH. Remember to state your full name, email address, and which competition you are entering, plus answer any question(s) asked as part of the competition entry.
- If you are not already subscribed to eve Sleep marketing emails, you are agreeing to your email address being added to our subscription database. You can unsubscrbe from marketing emails at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” in the footer of any of our marketing emails.
- This competition closes at the time and date stated on the competition page. All entries must be received by this time to be included in the draw. Any entries received after this time will not be eligible.
- An independent party, whose decision shall be final, shall draw the name of the winner(s) from all eligible entries. The winner(s) will be picked at random.
- The draw will take place within 5 working days from the close of the competition. The name(s) picked will win the prize(s) stated on the competition page, the value of the prize is also confirmed on the competition page. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email within 5 working days of the draw date. The winner(s) may be required to take part in promotional events and publicity, including social media, and all entrants agree to take part in such publicity and promotional events if they should win a prize.
- The prize will be dispatched within 28 days of the winner being notified. eve Sleep Ltd will not be responsible for any delays outside this time period caused by either a third party courier service or by the competition winner(s) not being at the delivery address to accept the delivery. We will confirm the shipping details of the prize the day before delivery is due.
- eve Sleep Ltd will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of any names and/or email addresses in the draw by virtue of any technical failures of the competition pages/portal. Proof of sending an email is not proof of receipt of entry.
- eve Sleep Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion, or to be acting in violation of the terms and conditions of the competition and any related competition pages/portal terms and conditions such as those on the www.evemattress.co.uk website.
- Any decisions made by eve Sleep Ltd are final in all matters relating to this competition. The name of the winner(s) will be available after the draw on receipt of a stamped, self-addressed envelope sent to: eve Sleep Competition, North Yard 2, Interchange Atrium, London NW1 8AH. Please state which competition you are enquiring about.
- If you have any questions regarding any aspect of this competition, please contact eve Sleep at the following address: eve Sleep Competition, North Yard 2, Interchange Atrium, London NW1 8AH. Please state which competition you are enquiring about.